Marine & Commercial Engines
Engine Specialties service, repair, recondition, rebuild and fit marine and commercial vehicle engines. Their high reputation is built on:
- Staff and machines equipped to handle any engine related job with workmanship guaranteed. No engine related job is too big, small or technical for them. They can test, service, repair or replace crankshafts, fuel system, cylinder blocks or even overhaul the entire engine.
- Covering all engine brands and makes that are used for heavy trucks, haulers, earthmovers, excavators, compactors, generators, forklifts, cranes, etc.
- Expertise in working on almost all engine brands, including Cummins, Caterpillar, Mercedes, Detroit, Isuzu, International, Volvo, Mercruiser, Perkins, John Deere, Vetus, Lombardini, GM, JCB and YANMAR.
- A machine shop with the latest equipment and technology, including CNC boring machines, valve seat and guide machine, cylinder honing machine, conrod boring machine, chassis dyno tuner, crank grinder, surface grinder, flywheel grinder, pressure tester, etc
- Experience in both inboard and outboard marine engines, they specialise in Mercruiser. The extensive range of work includes engine rebuilds, engine repowers, water pump rebuild, resolving overheating issues, gear case repair & rebuild, fuel system overhaul, fuel injection cleaning or any other engine related work. They can visit the marina to conduct an assessment on the spot or boat owners can bring in the engine.
- Engine Specialties can recondition the boat engine back to manufacturer specifications. They can also modify outboard & inboard motor race engines. Thereafter they can fit the engine back in the boat and oversee the start-up, the run-in and the sea trial.
Understanding of the impact of downtime for commercial vehicles and a fast turnaround for the high quality work they are known for. The commercial vehicle workshop are able to provide just the machining of parts or the entire engine. Engine Specialties has the flexibility and capability to do the whole job or any stage of the engine right up to the point of providing back the engine complete, ready to bolt in, turn the key and good to go.